How To Resolve: Unable To Register Kindle Paperwhite
To use the Kindle Paperwhite device, it is important to register the device with an Amazon account. But, what to do if Kindle Paperwhite registration failed? Well, due to some basic reasons, you are unable to register Kindle paperwhite. Though, there is no need to worry as this issue can be resolved. Therefore, follow this article and get registered to your device in no time. First, let’s check out the reasons that are creating the issue for the Kindle Paperwhite registration process.
Reasons Leading To Kindle Paperwhite Registration Failed
The different reasons that can lead to the failure of the registration process for the Kindle paperwhite are:
- You are using the same Amazon account for registration on another Kindle device.
- Poor network access to the Kindle Paperwhite device.
These two are the main reasons for the failure of the registration process. Though, both problems have solutions. So, let’s get started with the solutions now.
Resolving Unable To Register Kindle Paperwhite
Before you start applying the solutions, check out the points given below so that you can have a successful resolution to your problem.
- Your device has the latest version of the Kindle app installed.
- You are using the Amazon account details for the registration of the Kindle Paperwhite.
- Check your current login information for your Amazon account by going to your account information on the Amazon website.
- The emails are not going to the spam folder from the Amazon account.
- Make sure to be present in the good network area for your Kindle device.
Once, you are checked with these points, then you can apply the steps for the resolution of the problem.
- Step 1: If you have registered your other Kindle device with the same Amazon account, then deregistration is required.
- Step 2: On the Amazon websites, go to the Manage My Account option.
- Step 3: First, select to Deregister your device from the Amazon account.
- Step 4: Once the deregistration is complete.
- Step 5: Now, start to complete the registration process for your device.
- Step 6: Select the option to register your device for the Amazon account.
- Step 7: Now, enter the email address and password of your Amazon account to complete the sign-in.
- Step 8: Check the inbox of the registered email address.
- Step 9: Open the email you have received from the Amazon account.
- Step 10: The email will contain the one-time password which will remain activated for 10 minutes only.
- Step 11: Now, use the same email for the registration of the device, but use the OTP password in the password field.
- So, this completes the registration process for your Kindle Paperwhite with your Amazon account.
The Device is Registered Successfully!
So, this will resolve the issue for the Kindle Paperwhite registration failed process. Once the device is registered successfully, you can use the Kindle Paperwhite and get your books for reading in no time. So, follow this guide to know about the steps when you are unable to register Kindle paperwhite.