Register My Kindle
One who loves reading must have a Kindle with them. With Kindle, you don’t need to carry the books with you. This is the benefit of the digital era as you can do everything in a compact manner. So, once you’ve bought a Kindle, it is important to register Kindle just like creating an account with some social media app. So, do you want to know about the steps to register My Kindle? Great! You have tappen on the right link. This guide will explain the steps to register Kindle device. Even if you want to re-register Kindle or deregister Kindle, then you will get help for that as well. So, let’s continue to the guide to know more about it.
Steps To Register My Kindle For First Time
If you have bought the Kindle from the Amazon store, then there is no need to register as it got registered automatically. But, if you have got it as a gift, or bought it from some store, then you should follow the below steps to register your Kindle device.
- Step 1: Turn on your Kindle device.
- Step 2: Connect your Kindle device with the WiFi network.
- Step 3: The registration screen will open up.
- Step 4: If you have an Amazon account, then click on the option, “Existing Amazon Account”.
- Step 5: Enter the username and password for the Amazon account and tap on the Submit button.
- Step 6: Otherwise, select the option of Create New Account, and enter the required details.
- Step 7: Once you have filled in all the required information, hit the Create Account button.
- Step 8: After that, select the billing method for your account.
- Step 9: Then, select the option of the Continue Setup.
- Step 10: You can change the settings as required and purchase the books you want.
- Step 11: Once done, the registration process is complete, and the tutorial video will play for you.
Therefore, in this way, you have completed the Register My Kindle process. Now, if you want to de-register or re-register your Kindle device, then follow the next section.
De-Registering Or Re-Registering Kindle Device
This process is very simple if you know about the credentials of your account, and your device is connected to the network. So, follow the steps described below to de-register or re-register your Kindle Device.
- Step 1: First, connect your Kindle device with the WiFi network.
- Step 2: Then, go to the Menu option on your Kindle device.
- Step 3: After that, go to the Settings, and then the Registration option.
- Step 4: Tap on the option, and the warning message will appear for de-registration.
- Step 5: Confirm the decision to de-register your device.
- Step 6: If you want to re-register your device, then select register using Existing Amazon Account.
- Step 7: Enter the login details for your Amazon account, and select the Submit button.
This will re-register your Kindle device again.
Register Kindle Process Completes!
These all are the steps to Register My Kindle device and you can read your favorite books now. It is a simple way to register Kindle and enjoy your reading hobby. So, if you are going to travel, and want to take advantage of that time with reading. Then, register your Kindle and fulfill your wish!