Kindle won’t connect to Internet
One of the most common issues that annoy the Kindle users is ‘Kindle won’t connect to internet’. Without Wi-Fi connectivity, you cannot use internet services on your Kindle device or read any content online. Wireless connectivity problem is very common with the Kindle devices. The working of the Kindle device completely depends upon the internet connection. In this post, we are going to share some simple steps that may help you to fix Kindle won’t connect to internet problems. So, read the guide and learn how to deal with the WiFi issues on the Kindle device.
Troubleshooting steps to fix kindle fire won’t connect to wifi Problem:
Check Your Internet Connection
You must check your internet connection and make sure that your Wi-fi is working fine. Sometimes, poor internet connectivity is the reason behind the Kindle device not connecting to the WiFi. If your internet is not working fine, follow the given steps:
- Check internet connectivity with other devices like TV and smartphones.
- Restart your modem and router. You can find the Restart button on the backside of the device.
- Remove the router’s LAN cable and then connect it again.
- Unplug the power cable, wait for a while, plug it again and check if the issue is resolved.
Enter the Correct WiFi Password
Incorrect Wi-Fi password could also be the reason behind the Kindle Wi-Fi connectivity issue. Thus, you have to check and make sure that you entered the correct password to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network.
Reset the Kindle device
Kindle Reset also allows the users to fix Kindle Fire won’t connect to WiFi.
- Press and hold the ‘Power button for about 40 seconds or until your Kindle device restarts.
- After that, you need to press the ‘Power’ button to ‘Turn On’ the Kindle device once the resetting process is completed.
Most of the time, people avoid updating their device because of carelessness. Always keep in mind that it is important to update your Kindle device to the latest software version available for the installation for the better experience of Kindle services. Once you have updated the Kindle device, try to connect it to the WiFi again.
Turn Off Airplane Mode
Many times, users unknowingly turn on the Airplane Mode due to which Kindle Fire does not connect to the WiFi. So, check and make sure that the Airplane Mode is turned off on your device.
What to do Kindle Won’t Connect to the WiFi With password?
If your Kindle won’t connect to internet, you can follow the below-mentioned guidelines to fix the problem:
- Restart the WiFi connection on your device.
- After that, swipe to the down and click on the ‘Wireless’ option. Tap on the ‘WiFi’.
- Restart your Kindle device.
- Move your device closer to the router.
- Use ‘Channel 1-11’.
- Restart Router and Modem.
The Last Words
The above mentioned guidelines can help you to fix the Kindle won’t connect to internet problems on your device. All the mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you are still unable to fix the problem, we recommend you contact the Kindle experts to fix the problem.