Get Steps To Resolve Kindle Paperwhite Frozen On Lock Screen
Kindle Paperwhite Screen Frozen issue may irritate sometimes. It is so because you are reading something or you want to complete the leftover part of the reading. Moreover, Kindle paperwhite frozen on lock screen can be more disturbing as you are able to work upon the device as well. So, you must be looking for quick and easy steps so that you can resolve your issue in no time. So, you have been guided to the right page. This article will discuss all the possible methods in a single guide so that you can complete your reading fast. Moreover, the steps are explained in an easy manner so that you should not confuse them with anything. So, let’s get started!
Resolve Kindle Paperwhite Screen Frozen
There can be different instances in which your Kindle device has stopped working. Therefore, depending upon the situation, the steps for the solutions are explained. Get to know about all these solutions one by one.
Solution 1: Removing an Item
As sometimes some downloaded ebooks may have the problem which is creating the problem of freezing the screen. Therefore, there is a need to remove that particular file. To do so, the following are the steps:
- Step 1: Go to the Home screen of the Kindle device.
- Step 2: Then, go to that particular item, and keep it tapped for a long time.
- Step 3: Select the option of Remove from Device.
- Step 4: If it is the sample file, then select the option of Delete This Sample.
- Step 5: After that, there is a need to restart your Kindle device.
- Step 6: To restart, press and hold the power button for around 10-20 seconds and then release it.
- Now, check if the screen frozen problem is resolved or not. If not, then move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Soft Reset for Kindle
If your device is responding a bit, even if it is very slow, then you can try for the soft reset.
- Step 1: Go to the Menu option from the Home screen of Kindle.
- Step 2: Then, select the option of the Settings.
- Step 3: Now, in the Settings window, go to the Menu option again.
- Step 4: You will find the third item in the menu as the Reset option.
- Step 5: Select that option.
- Step 6: The progress bar will be shown on the start-up screen.
- Step 7: It will take around 1 minute, and your device will get restarted.
Now, check again if the freezing screen issue is resolved, and you can continue with your reading. And if not, then the last option to perform the hard reset.
Solution 3: Hard Reset for Kindle Device
- Step 1: Keep the power button pressed and hold it for around 10-15 seconds.
- Step 2: The screen will go blank, and the device will enter into sleep mode.
- Step 3: Now, simply press the power button.
- Step 4: The sleep mode will get off, and the device will get restarted with factory settings.
This solution must resolve your problem as if any setting is creating this issue, it has been reverted.
Complete Your Reading!
All these are the solutions to make your Kindle Paperwhite Screen Frozen work again. Now, you can complete your reading without thinking much about the Kindle paperwhite frozen on lock screen. So, without wasting much time, go with these steps, and vast your knowledge with Kindle!