Kindle Fire Forgot pin
Are you unable to unlock your device due to the Kindle Fire Forgot pin issue? Well! this post can help you. Knowing the Lockscreen password is important to access the home screen of your device and use the Kindle Fire services. But, if you have forgotten it due to any reason, don’t worry, you can easily fix the problem. So, let’s proceed further and see what to do with the ‘Kindle Fire Forgot pin’ problem. Below, we are going to share the step by step instructions to overcome this problem.
What To Do to Forget the Kindle FirePassword?
If you have forgotten the Kindle Fire Password due to any possible reason, you need to reset the pin on the Kindle Fire tablet. You can use the Amazon account for resetting the pin. It is important to have the Amazon account for the Kindle Fire Password reset, otherwise, you won’t be able to reset the password. At last, you will be left with only one option and that is, Factory Reset the Kindle FireDevice.
When you factory reset the Kindle device, it removes all the previously made settings and downloaded content from your device. Your Kindle Fire Will be back to its original blank state.
Reset Kindle Fire Password With Amazon Account
In order to reset your Kindle Fire Password, you have to get to the reset password screen on your device and for this, you need to enter the incorrect password on the Kindle Fire Lock screen. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- On your Kindle Fire, you need to type any 4 digits random pin on the lock screen and submit it. Once you submit the details, you will see a prompt saying try again.
- When you enter the incorrect pin for 4 times, you will see the pop up on the 5th attempt with an option to factory reset the Kindle Fire. Since you have the Amazon account details, you can simply click on the reset password option.
- On the next screen appearing, you need to enter the Amazon account password and hit the Continue button.
- After this, you need to type the ‘New Password/Pin’ and confirm the details.
You can now login to your Kindle Fire device using the new password and your ‘Kindle FireForgot Pin’ issue will be resolved.
Factory Reset the Kindle Fire
You can factory reset the Kindle Fire To its default settings, and then login again. Here are the steps to follow:
- Type the Random Four-Digit Number and you will see the ‘Please try Again’ message appearing.
- Enter pin 4 times and on the fifth attempt, you will get the option to reset pin on the Kindle fire.
- Complete the reset process and set up your Kindle Fire device again from the start.
Once you have completed the registration, you can download the applications, ebooks, and the other content again on your Kindle Fire device. We hope that these simple steps will let your troubleshoot the Kindle Fire Forgot Pin issue on your device. All the mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other related query, you can contact the experts and seek their advice. The experts can suggest to you the best possible solution recover the Pin and fix this trouble.