What Steps To Be Taken To Resolve Kindle Fire Email Problems
If you want to run the Kindle Fire properly, then it is very important to sync the email account with the Fire tablet. Most of the time, Kindle Fire email cannot connect to the server and may create an issue with the syncing of the emails on the Kindle device. Therefore, it means you need to resolve the Kindle Fire Email Problems. So, follow this guide to resolve the Kindle Fire Email problems and get your Kindle sync with everything.
Solve Kindle Fire Email Problems
The main issue that is creating this problem is the incomplete or wrong setup of the email with the Kindle Fire device. So here, first, have a look at the steps to set up the email on your Kindle device, and make sure you have followed the right steps.
Step 1: Open the email app on your Kindle Fire device.
Step 2: Then, select the option of the Settings on the left panel of the email app.
Step 3: Now, select Account and hit the option Add Account for Amazon Kindle.
Step 4: Enter your registered email address with Amazon, and tap on the Next button.
Step 5: There are chances that your email won’t be recognized, therefore, select the Advanced Setup option.
Step 6: Depending upon the type of your email account i.e. POP3, IMAP, or Exchange, you will complete the email setup.
If your email server uses POP3 or IMAP protocol for the email account which usually followed by the personal accounts, then you need to follow the following steps:
POP3 or IMAP Protocol
- After the above steps, now, select the option of the POP3 or IMAP as per your email account.
- Then, select the option of the POP3 Server or IMAP Server.
- Now, enter the server URL in the required field.
- For POP3, enter pop3.abc.com and enter smtp.abc.com.
- Then, enter the username in the required field and it will be the same as the email address.
- Now, select SMTP server, and enter the URL as smtp.abc.com.
- Now from Security Settings and Ports, check the settings you made and ensure they are correct.
If you are using the business account, then you need to go with these steps:
- Now, instead of the POP3 or IMAP account, select the Exchange option.
- After that, select the option of the Exchange server and enter the URL as exchange.mycompany.com.
- After that, enter the username which is the same as the email address, but without the email domain.
- Now, check the settings by tapping the Security Settings and Ports option, and make sure they are correct.
Step 7: This completes the configuration of your email account in your Kindle Fire device.
Step 8: Now, tap on the Inbox immediately after completing the email setup and confirm whether an account is added or not.
If you have added the email account and are still facing the problem, then you need to install a third party app for the email. There can be the case, there is an issue with the multiple accounts in your Kindle device.
Email Is Added For Kindle Device!
This guide explains the accurate steps for adding the email account on your Kindle device. So, by setting up the account accurately, the Kindle Fire Email Problems will be resolved. If the problem is due to the protocol error, then it would be resolved, and your error Kindle Fire email cannot connect to server will also be resolved. So, it is very important to set up the email account in the proper way for Kindle Fire to avoid the problems in future.