Get Steps For How To Connect Kindle To WiFi
Are you done with all the preloaded content of your Kindle Fire? Well, there is no need to throw away the device. You can download or update the content on your Kindle. The only thing you need to do is to complete the Kindle wifi setup. Once you are done with the Kindle Fire connect to WiFi process, you are ready to download the new content. So, are you looking for help on how to connect Kindle to WiFi? So, you will get the solution to your problem in this article. You will get to know about the steps to connect with the WiFi, and even the troubleshooting steps for the connection issues. So, let’s get started!
Steps for Kindle WiFi Setup
The process to connect the Kindle with the WiFi is very easy. You just need to apply the following steps quickly, and you are done with the Kindle WiFi Setup process. Then, you can download the content whatever you want, and use our device online.
- Step 1: On your Kindle, you will find the three bars as a menu in the top-right corner of your device.
- Step 2: From the menu, select the option of the Settings.
- Step 3: You will find the option of the WiFi Network on the next screen.
- Step 4: Tap on the option of WiFi network to see the list of the available networks.
- Step 5: Then, select the name of the network with which you want to connect your Kindle.
- Step 6: Enter the password for your WiFi network if it is password-protected.
- Step 7: Then, tap on the Connect button.
Tada! Now you are connected to the WiFi network and can update the data as you want. So, these are the steps if you are looking for how to connect Kindle to WiFi? In case, your Kindle is not connected to the WiFi network, then in that case, there is a need to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the next section.
What To Do If Kindle Is Not Connecting To WiFi?
Before you start with the troubleshooting steps, do check the following things to know whether the issue is with the device or with the network.
- Other devices except Kindle are able to connect to the WiFi network.
- Your Kindle device is working on the latest software version.
- The Airplane Mode is not On for your Kindle device. If it is on, then turn it off, and try to connect again.
- Ensure that you are entering the right WiFi password for your WiFi network.
If you have checked the above points, then you can follow the next steps to resolve the WiFi connection issues with the Kindle device.
- Step 1: Turn Off the WiFi in your Kindle from the Settings and then turn it On again.
- Step 2: Restart your Kindle device to resolve the internal issues.
- Keep the power button pressed for around 40 seconds till the Kindle gets restarted automatically.
- In the passage of 40 seconds, if the Kindle gets restarted automatically, then you can release the Power button.
- Otherwise, if Kindle is not restarted automatically, then press the power again, and turn on the device.
- Try again to connect with the WiFi by following the steps mentioned in the above section.
- Step 3: Bring your Kindle closer to the router to get a better range for network access.
- Step 4: Make sure your WiFi router is using the channel from 1 to 11 for access to the network.
- Step 5: Lastly, there is a need to restart your router and modem.
- First, unplug your router, and then modem.
- Then, wait for around 30-40 seconds.
- After that, plug in the modem first.
- Once it is On, plug in the modem again, and turn it on.
- Then, again try to connect your Kindle with the WiFi.
Therefore, these are troubleshooting steps if you are facing any issue with the Kindle WiFi setup.
Load More Content!
On the completion of the Kindle Fire connect to WiFi process, you are all set to load more content in your Kindle. Therefore, now you can have access to unlimited content on your device with a Kindle WiFi setup. So, follow the above steps for how to connect Kindle to WiFi, and take a dive into the knowledgeable world!