Connect Kindle Fire HD10 7th Generation To TV
Need Help To Connect Kindle Fire HD 10 7th Generation To TV- A User Guide
Amazon Kindle Fire has made it easy for you to watch movies, or stream TV online. Well, now you can read and have entertainment on the go. But, sometimes, one is not able to have the big screen and dolby sound experience on the 10”screen Kindle Fire itself. Well, by completing the steps to connect Kindle Fire HD10 7th Generation To TV, you can experience that. Wonderful , isn’t it? Display Mirroring feature of Kindle fire will help you to connect Kindle Fire to TV. So, are you looking for help in the steps? Well, this user guide is the best solution for you present on the internet. Get the concise points to complete the connection of the Kindle Fire with the TV.
Steps to Connect Kindle Fire HD 10 7th Generation To TV
There are two options available to connect Kindle Fire to TV. Both options are discussed in this guide. The first option contains the steps to connect the Kindle Fire with the help of the Fire TV. The second option is with the help of the HDMI adapter. So, let’s discuss both one by one.
Way 1: Use Fire TV
If you have the Fire TV box or Amazon Fire stick, then follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Take the Amazon Fire box or Amazon Fire stick whichever device is available to you.
- Step 2: Make sure the Amazon Fire device and the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 are connected to the same network.
- Step 3: Also both the devices must have the same Amazon username, so change it if it is not.
- Step 4: Now, establish the connection between the Amazon Kindle device, and the TV using the standard HDMI cable.
- Step 5: Connect that HDMI cable into the HDMI port of the TV.
- Step 6: Now, go to the Settings in your Kindle Fire device.
- Step 7: Then, select the option of the Display and Sounds.
- Step 8: After that, toggle On the Second Screen Notifications.
- Step 9: Now, go to your Amazon Fire HD10 tablet, and select the photo or video that you want to play on the TV.
- Step 10: Tap over the Screen icon to display the selected file on the TV.
Note: Some devices may have the option of Display Mirroring instead of Display and Sounds.
This method is useful when you have the Amazon Fire TV box or Amazon Fire stick with you as the other gadget. Otherwise, no need to spend extra pennies on buying this gadget. You can go with the steps for the Way 2.
Way 2: Using HDMI Adapter
- Step 1: Bring the HDMI adapter compatible with the Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Step 2: Now, connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter.
- Step 3: Then, connect the HDMI adapter to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Step 4: After that, attach the micro USB connector of the HDMI adapter to the Amazon Kindle Fire HD10.
- Step 5: Now, plug in the HDMI adapter to the power socket on the wall using the power cable of your smartphone.
- Step 6: Now, select the file on your Kindle Fire HD 10 you want to display, and click on the Screen icon.
So, all these are ways to connect Kindle Fire HD10 7th Generation To TV. Once you are connected, you are all set to use your files from the Kindle tablet over the TV.
Have Entertainment on TV!
When you connect Kindle Fire to TV, then you have the double benefit. You can enjoy it on the big screen as well, and on the road trip as well. So, just connect Kindle Fire HD10 7th Generation To TV and have an amazing experience with the Amazon Kindle Fire anywhere!