What To Do When You Can’t Register Kindle?
To use the Kindle device, it is important to register the device. You are trying continuously to register your Kindle device, but not getting the result. So, if you are unable to register Kindle, then you should follow this guide. In case you can’t register Kindle, you need to follow the very simple steps mentioned in this article. You will have a detailed explanation for every step so that you can complete the registration process for the Kindle device very easily. So, let’s find out the various steps to solve this problem for Kindle.
Resolve Unable To Register Kindle Issue
There can be different reasons that may lead you to can’t register Kindle device. So, the steps are explained by keeping in mind every issue. So, apply the steps one by one to make it more clear. Moreover, they are divided into different sections to make it easier for you.
Update Your Kindle With Manual Method
- Step 1: First, visit the Kindle’s website to download the software update.
- Step 2: Look for your device name in the list, and download the latest update mentioned in the list.
- Step 3: Wait for some time till the download gets completed.
- Step 4: Connect your device to the system via USB cable.
- Step 5: Transfer the downloaded file from the system to the root directory of the Kindle device.
- Step 6: Then, detach the USB cable to disconnect the Kindle device from the system.
- Step 7: In Kindle, go to the Menu icon, and then select the Settings option.
- Step 8: Again, go to the Menu in Settings and then select the option of Update Your Kindle device.
- Step 9: Click on the OK button.
- Step 10: This will show the message, your Kindle is updating.
- Step 11: Restart your Kindle after updating it.
- Step 12: Try again to register your Kindle device.
Right Amazon Account Information
- Step 1: Check the Amazon account details from the other device.
- Step 2: Make sure you are entering the right information for the username and password for the Amazon account.
- Step 3: Click on the Forgot Password link, if you don’t remember the details.
Deregister Your Kindle Device
If you have bought the Kindle device from Amazon, then it will automatically register you. So, to change the account details or registration, you need to deregister your device first, and then re-register it again.
- Step 1: First, go to the Amazon.com website.
- Step 2: Then, log in with the Amazon credentials.
- Step 3: Now, on successful login, go to the Devices tab.
- Step 4: Select the name of your device, and deregister it.
- Step 5: Then on the Kindle device, try again with the registration process.
These are the simple steps to resolve the issue of can’t register Kindle. So, whenever you are unable to register Kindle and confused about what to do, go with this guide. This guide has explained the steps in detail so that you can apply the solution properly, and resolve your problem. Once the problem is solved, you can register your Kindle successfully and can enjoy the reading.